torstai 9. kesäkuuta 2011

In Sync With the Lord

I can only say I love it here. :) Why? Mainly because it's all God. Yes, it's nice to be in California and it's beautiful here. But in this time it's beautiful in Finland too. This is not the best time to leave Finland for 2 months. I mean I love summers in Finland. I wouldn't pick this time to leave if it was up to me. But it was up to God to do that and He said to, so I was obedient and followed Him.

It's so great to be IN TIME with Him. At the right place in the right time. I wouldn't see things as I am seeing now if I never left Finland. God is showing me things here which I didn't see when I wasn't here. (And I can happily tell you that this is only the beginning!!)  I knew all this but didn't see. The building which we as Rivers of Eden have here is incredible. It's so great place for a group of people to be equipped to be as they have called to be in His Kingdom. I saw the foundation which has been laid for this ministry to be in this place and to out to the nations from here. I say it all out with conviction because I really see it. Enemy is fighting against it all, but hasn't he done that since God created man to live in His presence in the Garden? Him fighting against us shouldn't really surprise us. We need to stay firm in Him and walk by faith, which we really are.

I saw how sound is going out to reach the remnant. Not just in U.S but all over for we are called forth to the nations. Finland, Kenya, Poland, China, and so many others. This sound is a clear sound and it's not our sound, it's His sound through us.

We really need to open our eyes to see we are in the bigger picture than just me and some people around me. When do we have the courage to really follow Him and leave the system or any kind of bondage which says "you can't do that" or "you can't go higher". Our only limitation is our own mind or other people if we let them. God is unlimited and His ways are so much higher than ours.

I am putting this out boldly. I believe some of you who are reading ... wait ... let me correct .... Many of you who are reading this blog, are in the wrong time at the wrong place. You have become complacency and accepted less for your life than God has for you. You have believed the word of man rather than the word of God. You have been afraid to take that one step which will lead you out from the place you are at. Where? Into Him!! What else you really need? Isn't He able to lead you into your destiny? He is enough! Only Him can take you into the place you should be in the right time. No man can do that.

It is time to open our eyes and get discernment. Word says that when someone asks wisdom God will give it to Him. He counsels us to get an eyesalve and anoint our eyes with it that we may see.

There is no more time to waste and you should really now it by the time we are living at.

Tarja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti