sunnuntai 19. kesäkuuta 2011

be the change


It's been very busy week, this is actually the first day I could switch on my computer and use it over 15
minutes :) But I like it, there's nothing wrong with the life style they have here :) It's different but it's good to get to know other cultures too.

I'm glad to be here and I know that God has something for us and for me. I've already learned many things. Like I can talk even if I had nothing to say. It's hard for me, but I try my best and at some point it's gonna get easier. Also it feels so weird when being in a store you pass someone by any they just smile to you.. not so many people smile to you in Finland let alone look you in the eyes.. that's sad.

But to see the change you have to be the change so even if I couldn't change the world (which I can't) I can smile at people around me even when I get back to Finland... it's hard to get out of that bubble there... but it's possible if I agree feeling uncomfortable. The truth is that if you want to change yourself you have to get out of your comfort zone and that means feeling uncomfortable.

That's the word for me this summer. Get out of your comfort zone. I don't like it, but I want it, because without me changing I can never become more like Jesus and that what my life is about with other things.

What is your word for this summer? What God wants for you this summer?

Jenna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti